What feedback questions should you ask to ensure you get constructive feedback?
Employee Feedback Questions:
- What are my strong areas of performance?
- Which skills I should improve?
- How can I improve my soft skills?
- What skills should I develop in order to progress my career?
- How do you think I performed in this task?
- How did you find my interactions with you and the rest of the team?
- What can I do to improve the team performance?
- How can I make our team excel?
👉 Click here for 6 examples of constructive feedback for performance reviews
Manager Feedback Questions:
- What type of skills should we look for in new hires?
- Did you feel empowered from my management style through out the performance cycle?
- Did I help you build new skills?
- Was I an effective coach and mentor?
- Did you feel your goals and objectives were within your skillset to complete?
- Did you feel stretched enough throughout the performance cycle?
- Did you enjoy the tasks you completed?
- Do you feel rewarded for your contributions in the overall business agenda?
- What should I improve as a manager?
- What are my weaknesses as a manager?
Business Environment Feedback Questions:
- Did you get enough time to socialize with the rest of the team?
- How we can improve company communication with employees?
- How we can make the company a great place to work?
- Were your goals linked to business objectives?
- Was the vision and mission of the company aligned with your goals and tasks?
- How we can help employees socialize better?
- Did you feel socially engaged with the other team members?