Your employees need appreciation, they will respond to appreciation, especially when its expressed through recognition of their efforts because it confirms their work is valued. Recognition not only increases an individual’s sense of value, but it can benefit your organization in multiple ways such as:
Consistent recognition improves employee engagement which in turn boosts productivity. For if one’s work is to be acknowledged, praised, and rewarded it will in turn drive the employee to work harder to receive further employee recognition.
A valued employee is a happy one. Happy and fulfilled employees that are recognized by the organization they work for, feel a greater sense of purpose to work with the company, not just for them. If an employer treats their employees well, then the employees will want to do a good job in return.
Being rewarded for hard work shows the employee the worth of their work, and how it adds value to a company. This in turn, gives the employee a sense of purpose in their day to day work.
Employee recognition whether it would be peer-to-peer, manager-to-peer or vice versa is fantastic for team spirit, as it encourages employees to see the positive attributes in one another. Furthermore, it empowers people to show that they value one another’s opinions and work.
But how can you show appreciation? One of the easiest ways is through words! Having a bank of employee recognition quotes can be useful resource in improving your company in all the ways listed above. Therefore, I’ve gone ahead and listed 25 examples for you to run away with a manipulate to your liking:
- “You always bring positivity to the office that inspires the colleagues you supervise, and your experience brings a fresh perspective to our business.”
- “Your attention to detail and determination to see the company succeed and grow is a huge asset.”
- “No matter what project you are tackling, you always bring invaluable insight and motivation to the task.”
- “You have the perfect combination of a personality and an ability to provide the best client work.”
- “We appreciate you for more than just your work. We also want to celebrate your character and the positive effect you have on others.”
- “You do great work; you deserve a huge thank you from the entire office!”
- “If desks could talk, yours would say; “Ouch! Thanks for the hard work!”
- “Employees like you can even make Mondays a joy. Thanks for the hard work and super attitude.
- “You’re a Rockstar, thanks for bringing incredible energy into the office every day!”
- “Thank you for making a difference in our company, it is the difference we needed!”
- “You radiate pure awesome!”
- “We appreciate you for more than just your work. We also want to celebrate your character and positive effect you have on others. Congratulations!”
- “(Insert name) is such a joy to work with. Every interaction is a positive one and I know he/she has big things ahead of him/her.”
- “(Instert name) is probably the most positive person I know. Even when you’re not supposed to be positive, like a hurricane is about to hit or something, he/she somehow remains positive. This positivity adds so much value to our entire team. Thank you for what you do!”
- "Thank you for being part of our company’s success over the years. We greatly appreciate and value your hard work and success.”
- “An organization, no matter how well designed, is only as good as the people who live and work in it! Thanks for the hard work!”
- “Congrats on the presentation, you absolutely smashed it!”
- “Yet again you’ve gone beyond the call of duty, and your work is hugely appreciated!”
- “Your contribution to our work proves what we already knew, that you are a strong team player and a connoisseur of excellence.”
- “No matter how big a crowd may be, a person like you always stands out!”
- “People like you take the IM out of Impossible by becoming PRO at tackling PROblems. Thanks for tackling all the problems that have been thrown at you recently.”
- “This message is to recognize your contribution to the team’s success. Your commitment has been exemplary, and your hard work is an inspiration to everyone around you.”
- “You are one of the people who makes this business great!”
- “This company’s future is sure to be bright with team members like you! Your hard work and creativity is an inspiration to all of your colleagues!”
- “Thank you.”
Related articles from our blog, read on
A 30 60 90 Day Onboarding Checklist provides managers with the necessary tools to monitor the progress of onboarding employees. For the employee, this checklist ensures that they receive the support they need, as they need it, whilst learning the ropes.