What we are looking for:
We're looking for an API Engineer to join our engineering team at PeopleGoal. PeopleGoal is an employee experience platform (EXP) in the enterprise SaaS space.
We want someone who lives and breathes APIs to lead our integration roadmap. You will be joining a small team of super focused developers, building on our v2 API. Your role will be to design, develop and deploy integrations with other leading SaaS products in related spaces. You will likely have 2-5 years experience with server side languages, ideally Ruby.
We're a small startup with a big reach, so you'll be able to have a huge impact. Working at PeopleGoal means there's a lot to be done, but also autonomy, flexibility, and a clear mandate to tackle big problems.
- Owning major feature development in the product, as well as being in charge of our public API
- Identifying integration opportunities
- Standardising our integration approach and dealing with integration partner teams
- Designing, developing and deploying SaaS integrations
- Educating our customers and being the first point of call for the support team for API-related questions
- Passionate about making products people love
- Deep knowledge of the web, HTTP and the API space
- 3+ years of relevant experience with Ruby, HTTP, JSON
- You stay up to date with the latest web technologies
- Understanding that roles are flexible and willing to take on new opportunities as PeopleGoal grows!
- Experience at early stage startups
- Experience in SaaS/HR space